St Peter in chains & Ancient Rome private walking Tour
With our 4 hours private Tour you will be able to discover both ancient side of Rome and the renaissance one. You will be accompanied by a private guide who escort you from the very beginning of your Tour, at Colosseum and then through the Palatine Hill, the Roman Forum.
The second part of your Tour will be at St. Peter in Chains, where you will have the chance to see Michelangelo’s Moses
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide for 4 hours
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - San Pietro in Vincoli
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will start your Tour by Rome most renowed symbol: the Colosseum won’t be a secret for you anymore through the anectodes your private guide will tell you. The meeting point will be just in front of the monument, by the short side of the Arch of Constantine.
Your access to Colosseum will be quick since we will reserve skip-the-line tickets for you! Inside the Flavian Amphitheater you will be very impressed by its majesty and by the tales about roman life there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
You will then proceed to the Palatine Hill, the place where emperors used to live and have their home. You will walk through the rests of the emperors palaces and, once on the top of the hill, you will admire a stunning view of the city
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will finally enter the very city center of Ancient Rome: the Roman Forum. Here ancient Romans used to meet people and discuss about several issues. There were a lot of shops, squares and temples. Today you can find here also the tomb of Julius Caesar
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Piazza di San Pietro in Vincoli 4/a, 00184 Rome Italy
The second part of your Tour will allows you to discover the renaissance side of Rome: you will visit St. Peter in chains where it is preserved one of Michelangelo’s best works, the Moses statue.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Colosseum and Vatican Tours by Italy Wonders, 00199 Rome Italy
Enjoy your city tour with Colosseum and Vatican Tours by Italy Wonders, TripAdvisor Experience Partner
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :48125 San Pietro In Vincoli, Province of Ravenna, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not suitable for those with limited mobility
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that although we purchase skip the line tickets for the Colosseum there can be some waiting to pass the security check. Every visitor to the Colosseum must pass a metal detector security check.
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance at the Colosseum
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change due to availability tickets
- Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers at Colosseum entrance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.