St. peters Basilica self guided tour with reserved entrance
This tour is for those free souls who like to explore on their terms.
So stay as long as you want inside the basilica and discover how beautiful and full art this gigantic Christian church really is!
While St. Peters Basilica is beautiful beyond words, it is also the largest church on earth. This makes it the holiest place on earth for billions of Christian believers around the world.
For most of them, its not only a tour but a rare privilege of highest honor.
So we invite you as well to this incredible honor and this is going to be a trip that you will experience your way.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- unlimited time to explore inside.
- audio guide on your phone.
- Skip the long entry line
- toilet facilities and free wifi
What's excluded :
- Earphones - please bring your own.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- The tour guide is not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
stay as long as you want inside the basilica and discover how beautiful and full art this gigantic Christian church really is!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Germanico, 27, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.