St Petersburg City Tour with Church on the Blood Visit and Metro Trip
Discover St. Petersburg with a local guide. You will see the most famous landmarks of St. Petersburg and have walks such famous panoramic venues as Palace Square, St. Isaac’s Square, Spit of Vassilievsky Island. Besides historic facts, you’ll learn about the local habits, traditions and patterns of conduct. Recommendations on the best places to eat and cozy local coffee-shops will be a bonus.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Metro tokens
- Church on the Blood entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Saint Petersburg Metro Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naval Museum in Old Stock Exchange and Rostral Columns, Birzhevaya Square, 4 Strelka, Vasilievsky Island, St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
The Spit of Vassilievsky Island is a very popular venue that is beautiful in itself and also provides stunning views of the Neva River banks and St. Petersburg city centre. Rostral Columns, the former Exchange, the square at the very point of the island and a slope to the Neva waters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
You'll see the city's birthplace from different angles during our tour. Upon your wish, we can add a walk on the fortress territory (fee of charge)
Pass By: Cruiser Aurora, Petrovskaya / Petrogradskaya Emb. Gorkovskaya Metro, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
We'll pass the famous Aurora Cruiser that gave a signal cannon shot for starting of the October Uprising in 1917.
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
The main street of our city - Nevsky Avenue is unbelievably busy any time of day. We'll stroll along the most famous street of St. Petersburg, get to see a pedestrial street, local coffee-shops and grocery stores. Upon your wish, shopping on Nevsky can be added to the tour plan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monument to Catherine the Great, Ploshchad Ostrovskogo Nevsky Prospekt, St. Petersburg 191023 Russia
Among the other formal monuments, you will get to see the stately statue depicting Catherine the Great, one of the most famous ruler of Russia. Alexandrinsky Theatre in the background adds to the beautiful view.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Nevsky Avenue boasts many famous sights, Kazan Cathedral (a Russian Orthodox church dedicated to the icon of Our Lady of Kazan) is one of them. It's an active church, you can go in and see the tomb of a famous Russian Commander-inChief Kutuzov and trophies from Napoleonic War of 1812.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Resurrection Cathedral or Church on the Blood (as locals call it) is the world's biggest museum of mosaics nowadays. Beutiful outside, it's breathtaking when you go in: every inch is covered with stunningly beautiful mosaics.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Saint Petersburg Metro Museum, Odoevskogo ul., d. 29, St. Petersburg 199155 Russia
In fact, we are going to see several beautiful metro stations in St. Petersburg. The subway (=metro) in St. Petersburg is the world's deepest, the classic stations are decorated with natural stone (marbles, granite or chrystal) or adorned with mosacs and sculptures.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from their hotel lobbies (please provide hotel information) and from the port (please provide cruise ship infromation)Ports
- Marine Facade Passenger Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.