St Petersburg Communist tour
This tour is for history lovers, truth seekers and those who want to find answers to the most controversial questions about revolutions in the Russian Empire. We’ll not only see all the main sights and symbols of that times that have strong connection to revolutions but together we’ll pass through centuries, tsars, we’ll see how different everything was. Together we’ll get acquainted with Romanovs, Rasputin, Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin and others, we’ll try to understand their actions and consequences of their decisions.
Jump with us in the past, watch the revolutions, see the establishment of the first Social state in the World, see how people lived in the Soviet Union and why it collapsed.
Let’s together analyze the part of the history that changed the World.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Lenin at Finland Station (Finlyandskiy Vokzal), Ploshchad Lenina, St. Petersburg Russia
April, 1917, Lenin arrives to Finlyandsky railway station after events of February revolution and gives one of his most famous speeches. We'll follow him step by step, he talked about freedom, changes, his dreams and beliefs, without any exaggeration it changed consciousness of many people who were there.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Bolshoy Dom, Liteyny pr 4 metro Chernyshevskaya, St. Petersburg 191123 Russia
We'll touch the most sensitive topic for many Soviet people- KGB and their influence on lifes, we'll draw the portrait of Stalin, you will see the scale of his suspeciousness, how people really suffered and how it was- to live behind an Iron curtain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cruiser Aurora, Petrovskaya / Petrogradskaya Emb. Gorkovskaya Metro, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
Aurora cruiser is the place where it's all started, once the signal was given from that ship the country as it was before had gone forever. Listen the story of 3 revolutions.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Solovetskiy Stone, Troitskaya pl, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
You will be shown the one and only monument dedicated to the former prisoners of labor camps. We'll talk about the dark side of bright Soviets.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Listen the stories about the former prison that had a strong connection to the Civil War after the October Revolution. We won't go inside but you'll see from the distance.
Departure Point :Lenin Na Bronevike, Ploshchad' Lenina, 2-88, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 195009
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Gor'kovskaya, St Petersburg, Russia, 197101
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.