St. Petersburg: Evening walking tour along Nevsky Prospekt
Enjoy an evening walk along the main street of St. Petersburg - the beautiful Nevsky Prospekt! The walk will allow you to make the first acquaintance with the city, to understand where the main sights are located, to learn how to spend your weekend with benefit and variety. An experienced guide will tell you about the places that must be visited to make your holiday memorable for a long time.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Nevsky Prospekt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Nevsky Prospekt is the main street in the federal city of Saint Petersburg, Russia. It is named after the Alexander Nevsky Lavra, a monastery that stands at the eastern end of the street and which in turn commemorates the Russian hero, Prince St. Alexander Nevsky (1221-1263). When you stroll this street, you will see the amazing sights of St.Petersburg.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Nevsky pr., 33, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.