St. Petersburg: Fabergé Museum Guided Tour
The museum is located in the bright, expensive and refined interiors of the Shuvalovs' Palace on the Fontanka River Embankment. Most of the museum exhibits are masterpieces of jewelry craftsmanship. The heart of the collection is Fabergé eggs, created in the period from 1885 to 1917. The museum has more than 4000 exhibits, located on an area of 4700 square meters. In addition to the famous Easter eggs - fantasy items, silverware, jewelry created by the Fabergé company. The exhibition hall of the museum displays paintings by I. Aivazovsky, K. Makovsky, K. Bryullov, V. Ammon, V. Polenov, G. Semiradsky and women's portraits by A. Kharlamov.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- A ticket to the museum
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka river embankment, 21, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
The museum is located in the bright, expensive and refined interiors of the Shuvalovs' Palace on the Fontanka River Embankment.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Faberge Museum, Fontanka river embankment, 21, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.