St. Petersburg Hermitage Guided tour
This tour is for those who wishes to visit the largest museum in Russia, the treasury of world arts. You will see masterpieces of world sculpture and painting art, unique one-of-a-kind objects.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Entrance tickets
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The main building of the Hermitage museum is Winter palace. It has been the official imperial winter residence for 250 years. The museum complex consists of several buildings, connected by passage galleries. You will see the staterooms and galleries, the masterpieces of the great artists of Middle Age and New Age (Raphael, Leonardo, Rembrandt, Rubens etc.), the unique “Peacock” clock, the giant vase of Kolyvan made of a single piece of jasper, and other fascinating works.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your accommodation in Saint PetersburgPorts
- No pick up for this tour. Meeting place only
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.