St Petersburg in 1 Day - Private Tour with Licensed Guide
A private guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel and spend a full day showing you the best sights of St Petersburg. You will see its first construction, Peter & Paul Fortress and Cathedral, its main museum - the Hermitage, its most famous church - the Savior on the Spilled Blood and much more. This tour is great for travelers who are keen on history and want to learn more about Russian Emperors and their deeds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All tickets to mentioned museums
- Private guide speaking the chosen language
- Headsets starting from party of 7
- Drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kazan Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
At 10 am your friendly guide and private driver will meet you at your hotel. Start exploring the city with its first construction, St Peter & Paul Fortress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peter and Paul Cathedral, Sobornaya Sq., 1 Petropavlovskaya Fortress, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
Visit the Cathedral where the Russian Emperors are buried.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Head to the biggest museum of Russia and one of the richest museums in the world. You will visit the Winter Palace and other historical buildings of the museum complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Enjoy a stroll along the central street of the city and take a break for lunch/coffee if needed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Visit the main functioning church of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Visit this famous monument that is as picturesque outside as inside. You will see a unique example of the Russian mosaics technique.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Make a stop on this square to learn about St Isaac's Cathedral, one of the central figures of the city's architectural plan. You will see the cathedral from outside.
Return to your hotel by 6 pm.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- On Wednesdays, the Savior on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit St Nichola's Cathedral instead.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.