St. Petersburg Metro Tour & Tour of a local market (8 people max!)
This is a unique Feel Like a Local kind of a tour. Together, we will travel along the amazing metro network, see the most famous stations, and try local delicacies at a farmers market. During this experience you will learn a lot about Soviet history, Russian culture, traditions and life.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- tokens to enter the metro
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Avtovo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuznechny Market, Kuznechny Lane, 3, St. Petersburg 191002 Russia
This market is one of the largest markets in St. Petersburg. There you will find fresh fruit, berries, vegetables, honey, dairy products, various souvenirs and items of traditional russian costume, such: valenki, scarves, and many other beautiful things.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Metro Station Avtovo, Stachek Ave., St. Petersburg Russia
At this station you will get to enjoy the most beautiful platform interior of the whole Metro system of St. Petersburg. Prepare your camera to capture a gigantic mosaic, bronze and crystal chandeliers, and glass covered columns decorated with coat of arms and symbols of the Soviet Union.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Kirpichnyy Pereulok, 3, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Vladimirskaya Station, St Petersburg, Russia, 191025
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.