St Petersburg New Year and Christmas Excursion
The festive New Year decoration of St. Petersburg is a special component of the architectural image of the city - a dynamic, short-term, spectacular, ideologically and emotionally rich decoration; it transforms the everyday look of the city, forms a special fabulous atmosphere.
Travel along Nevsky Prospekt for views of the great Cathedral of Kazan and the iconic, onion-domed Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood.
You will also see Vasilievsky Island, St. Isaac's Square, Palace Square, Fine Arts Square. And most importantly! Everybody will be able to make a New Year's wish! A wish will definitely come true in the new 2020!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The main square of St Petersburg
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The unique church dedicated to Alexander II
Pass By: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
One of the most beautiful squares of St. Petersburg with St Isaac's Church
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
The main street of the city
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts at 18:30
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.