St. Petersburg Private Visa-Free Shore Tour with Peterhof Park
• Visit Peter and Paul Fortress and learn about the city's founding
• Tour inside St Isaac Cathedral and admire its spectacular golden dome
• See amazing collection of mosaics inside Church on the Spilled Blood
• Admire the immense Palace Square - home to the Winter Palace
• Take stunning panoramic photos at the best spots in the city center
• Wander through the stately Upper Park and see the gorgeous fountains that cover wide area
• Enjoy beautiful views of the Lower Park, including the largest cascade in Europe, «trick» fountains, magnificent flower beds and Italian statues
per adult from
What's included :
- Visa-Free paperwork (Blanket Visa).No Visa to Russia required (you must obtain it from the operator)
- Port pick-up (after passport control) & drop off
- Professional licensed tour guide (different languages available)
- Professional private driver & Transportation by business class car with A/C
- Farewell gift & Bottles of water
- All taxes, port fees, local taxes, photo permits
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (lunch)
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
The entrance to the castle is onto the bridge, which hides the sculpture of a rabbit. The entrance is through a gate with a crest. Quite impressive!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Cathedral, Sobornaya Sq., 1 Petropavlovskaya Fortress, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
This is the place where St. Petersburg was founded. At noon a gun is always firing - it is a special ceremony. You can go to the beach, walk around the fortress wall, enter the cathedral or into the prison cells.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
St. Petersburg is rich in temples and cathedrals, but the Savior on the Blood is one of the most recognizable constructions of its kind. If cathedrals like St. Isaac or Kazan Cathedral can be found in other countries, the style of the Savior on Blood is a kind of a visiting card of Russia.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
St. Isaac's Cathedral is one of the most important landmarks of St. Petersburg. It is beautiful and majestic. Even if you see it from somewhere far away, you fill with admiration and reverence. Inside there’s beauty some special feeling of purification of the soul.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
The park is large enough to find your own comfy corner. Its central part is the most beautiful, pompous, bright and noisy. Yet, you can turn away from the noisy crowds of tourists, and it would still be beautiful, quiet and calm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg "Marine Façade"Cruise Ship Terminal St Petersburg Port Passenger TerminalPorts
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.