St Petersburg: Skip-the-line Russian Museum Tour
This marvelous Russian-style church was built on the spot where Emperor Alexander II was assassinated. It claims to have more mosaics than any other church in the world. The tour continues in the Russian Museum - the world's largest museum of Russian art.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up by guide
- Drop off: city center
- English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - State Russian Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
What's excluded :
- Visit: State Russian Museum, Inzhenernaya St., 4 Metro: Gostiny Dvor, Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Visit "the Russian Museum - the world's largest museum of Russian art". The collection of the Russian Museum numbers about 400,000 works and covers the entire history of Russian fine art from the 10th century to the present day. It reflects virtually every form and genre of art in Russia, including a unique collection of old Russian icons, works of painting, graphic art and sculpture, decorative and applied art, folk art and numismatics, as well as the world's finest collection of the Russian avant-garde. Today the unique and comprehensive collection of the Russian Museum is an exceptional opportunity for an all-around, detailed study of the development of artistic ideas and culture in Russia over a period of nearly two and a half centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Explore the best St.Petersburg art highlights visiting Russian Museum and The Church of Resurrection on Spilled Blood.
The gorgeous Resurrection Church (the Church on Spilled Blood) is the second largest mosaic museum in the world with its 7000 m2 of mosaic covering the facade and interior walls. The cathedral in the pseudo-Russian style was founded to commemorate the Tsar-martyr Alexander II on the exact site where he was mortally wounded in 1881.
This Church is absolutely marvelous inside and out. It's the type of architecture you dream of before you come to Russia. Don't miss it!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you require a hotel pick-up, you need to specify the name and address of your hotel when making your booking. If no hotel name is advised at the time of booking, you will have to make your own way to the tour operator's office for departure.
- Private Tours are available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish. No extra payment is required. Simply specify your preferences when booking.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.