St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day All Inclusive Shore Excursion
See St. Petersburg's main attractions on this private 2-day shore excursion – with no visa required. Visit all the famous city landmarks including the Peter and Paul Fortress, the State Hermitage Museum, the Peterhof Palace, and the Catherine Palace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visa-free visit to St. Petersburg
- Port pier pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by private car or minivan
- Expert local guide who speaks one of the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, or Spanish
- Photo and video permits
- Headphone sets for groups of 10 people or more
- Traditional Russian restaurant lunch on both days
- Shopping Stops
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Not specified
- This 2-day shore excursion takes you on a discovery of St. Petersburg and the important places in the surrounding area. On your first day of the tour, you will explore the famous sights of the city of St. Petersburg and enjoy a guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum. On the second day, you visit the Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin before exploring the magnificent Peterhof Palace.
Day 1: St. Petersburg
The Grand City Tour on your first day offers you the opportunity to see as much as possible of the city with a knowledgeable and experienced guide from the comfort of a car or a minivan. You will take a complete tour of St. Petersburg's most famous sites including the neo-classical splendor of Saint Isaac's Cathedral, the Palace Square, the Peter and Paul Fortress, and the gorgeous Church on the Spilled Blood – the second largest mosaic museum in the world. Enjoy lunch at one of the respected restaurants in the city before taking a 2-hour guided excursion to the State Hermitage Museum in the afternoon – the largest museum of Russia and one of the richest museums of the world.
Day 2: Pushkin and Peterhof
Unlock the secrets of the Amber Room during a tour of the magnificent Baroque-style Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin. Here you can also explore the park surrounding the palace – a wonderful work of Russian gardening from the 18th and 19th centuries. Enjoy lunch at a restaurant close to the palace before visiting the Peterhof Palace in the afternoon. Located on the seashore, Peterhof is considered one of the most beautiful palaces in the world and is St. Petersburg’s most famous and spectacular Imperial estate. Explore the Great Palace, filled with fascinating and elaborate interiors, as well as the surrounding park adorned with fountains, statues, and pavilions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be waiting for you in front of the port terminal holdng a sign with your name and with the company's logo at the appointed time.Ports
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available daily for all cruise ship arrivals
- With the private shore excursions, the supplier provides everything you need to satisfy Russia's entry requirements. You will not need to purchase a separate Russian Tourist Visa
- After you make the tour booking the supplier will contact you via email to ask for the additional information for each person in your private party:
- Full name as listed on the passport
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- The above information is needed to make all the necessary arrangements with the Port Customs/ Immigration Authorities and to send you the tour ticket, which you should present at St. Petersburg port of call when disembarking your cruise ship.
- This tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Spanish. No extra payment is required. Simply specify your preferences when booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.