St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour
Walking tour in the historical city center and visiting the most beautiful Metro stations from your hotel in St Petersburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private walking tour
What's excluded :
- There’s so much to see in St.Petersburg you actually can get lost!
Start with the sightseeing tour in the center with a cheerful and experienced guide. The city’s full of surprises and you’ll find something exciting in every house.
You’ll get a chance to see not only the city façade but the underground system as well.
The route goes through the most beautiful underground stations and remarkable places in the city. After the tour you can have a walk along Nevsky avenue, spot St.Isaac Cathedral, enjoy Palace Square and a spectacular view on Basil island. Visit Peter and Paul fortress, Troitsky bridge and Mars field. After that you’ll find yourself in the Summer Garden which’ll lead you to Our-Savior-On-The Spilt-Blood Cathedral.
Departure Point :Pick up from your hotel
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Hotel drop off
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour duration: 8 km (5 miles)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.