St Thomas Full-Day Boat Rental 37' Intrepid Powerboat
Sonic Charters is able to accommodate groups up to 12 passengers on our top of the line power boats. We have five great powerboats to choose from, ranging from 32' center console boats, up to 60' luxury yachts. We have something for everyone.
Our trips include:
• One of our fabulous captains, whose bios you can see listed on our Captain’s page. Your captain will be your private guide for a fun-filled day on the water. All of our captains are Coast Guard certified and incredibly knowledgeable about our waters. Please allow them to help you customize your day to ensure it’s the best day of your vacation!
• Top of the line snorkel gear for all guests- and we have kids sizes too!
• State of the art JL Audio sound system with iPod hookup so you can blast your tunes.
• Cooler of ice & water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rental with Captain
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Customs Fees
- All of our charters are private and custom so it would just be your group with our captain for the day and you can go anywhere you'd like. The most we usually take on our center console boats is 12 people. You don't have to know exactly where you want to go, the captain can give you plenty of suggestions and you can play the day by ear.
Departure Point :1: Sonic Charters St Thomas, Compass Point Marina Slip #27, 6300 Estate, Frydenhoj, St. Thomas 00802, USVI
2: Virgin Islands National Park Service Headquarters, St John 00830, USVI
3: 5304 Yacht Haven Grande, Suite 100, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands 00802, USVI
4: Water Island, St Thomas 00802, USVI
We can pick up at the Ritz Carlton in St Thomas or Westin in St John or guests can come meet us at our marina, Compass Point Marina.
OtherSonic Charters St Thomas, Compass Point Marina Slip #27, 6300 Estate, Frydenhoj, St. Thomas 00802, USVI - Compass Point Marina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.