St Thomas Shore Excursion: Coral Reef and Turtle Discovery
See all the highlights of St. Thomas on this incredible 5 hour guided kayak and snorkel adventure. Enjoy 360 degree views of paradise while kayaking over crystal clear water. Small group tour taking you to our favorite secret snorkel spots - a a beautiful coral reef and and a bay where you will swim with sea turtles . Photos and a cooler with bottled water, sandwiches and a snack are included. All needed gear is provided. Small groups of two to six guests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A cooler packed with sandwiches, bottled water and beverages.
- Digital photos (above and under water)
- Instruction and use of kayak and snorkel gear
- Guided snorkeling and kayaking
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is not included, but recommended. Automatic 15% gratuity is due in cash for groups of 5 +
- Round trip transportation. The cost is $14 per person and is due in cash on the day of your tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Thomas Adventure Tours, St. Thomas
Set out for incredible adventure and experience the highlights of the Caribbean. A perfect trip for those who enjoy nature and want to get away from the crowds. This tours is a small group with two to six guests to ensure an incredible experience!
No kayak or snorkel experience needed! Enjoy the spectacular views of rock formations and an opportunity learn about the geologic past of St. Thomas. Your guide will tell you about the native wildlife and Caribbean culture during your tour.
You'll be provided with snorkel gear and a lesson. Your guide will lead you over a colorful reef, spotting interesting marine life and taking photos (included above and under water).
When you finish snorkeling, your guide will provide a cooler with sandwiches and bottled water (included). After your break, your guide will show you the natural habitat of sea turtles for your second snorkel spot. You are guaranteed to see turtles.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :St. Thomas Adventure Tours, kayak, snorkel and rock climbing small group tours, Airport Rd, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time depends on the location of the hotel or ship port (it may be more than 30 mins). Transportation must be pre-arranged with the tour provider (cruise ship passengers - please call the tour provider to arrange before your ship sails). There is an additional cost of $14 per person for round trip transportation due in cash upon check in for transportationPorts
- WICO/Havensight Cruise Ship Port
- Crown Bay Cruise Ship Port
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you would like transportation, this must be pre-arranged with the tour provider. Your pick up time is before the start of the tour and is based on your location. Please note, the cost of round trip transportation is $14 per person and is due in cash on the day of your tour
- Minimum 2 guests per booking.
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Children under 9 must kayak with an adult. All participants must know how to swim.
- Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225
- Maximum weight for for tandem (double kayak) is 425 pounds (total for both participants)
- Not recommended for participants with back/wrist/shoulder problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At the time of booking, hotel guests must provide the name and address of their hotel
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more
- 4/29 to 5/2 No hotel/ship pick up/drop off available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour size: 2 to 4 guests. Enhanced disinfecting and deep cleaning of all gear, including but not limited to masks and snorkels. Optional: New masks & snorkels are available for purchase Lunch & beverages are served in single use packaging. Guide will wear mask when social distancing isn't possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.