Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
Step into the France largest stadium which hosted the finals of the FIFA World Cup 1998 and UEFA Euro Cup 2016! Learn about the architecture, sit as a spectator and walk in private areas. Your guided tour will last 90 minutes and you will then be able to visit the Museum fulled with unique items (included in the price of your ticket).
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Disabled Access
- Guided tour in French or in English
- Exclusive access to the Behind the Scenes of the Stade de France
- Free visit of the Stade de France Museum
- Entry/Admission - Stade de France
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stade de France, Saint Denis Zac du Cornillon NORD, 93216 Saint-Denis France
Stade de France
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Stade de France - Saint-Denis RER, 93210 Saint-Denis, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- According to Events held in the Stadium, the tour is subject to change following the security requirements in force on the day of your visit.
- For security reasons, the Stade de France Administration reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags. Please provide 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your visit.
- Tour begins as scheduled, all latecomers risk to miss the tour. Any latecomer cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund.
- About 1,2km to walk during the tour
- Strollers accepted
- Dogs forbidden (except for blind people)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks no provided, please bring your own Duration of the tour: 1 hour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.