Stained Glass Workshop and Museum Tour with Master Craftsmen
Our workshops give a unique opportunity to learn about old techniques of working with stained glass and create an individual piece sitting among actual master craftsmen.
All workshops consist of a tour around the museum and a coffee break, with snacks and beverages included in the price.
Participants are given all necessary materials and take a finished object home. Our guides will teach you how to cut glass, frame it and solder using Tiffany's method.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All needed materials
- Hand made souvenir
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Stained Glass Museum (Muzeum Witrazu)
What's excluded :
- souvenirs available in the museum's shop
- Visit: Stained Glass Museum (Muzeum Witrazu), Zygmunta Krasinskiego 23, Krakow 31-111 Poland
It starts from the museum cafe, where you can also buy tickets and watch a short video about the process of making glass
Then a guide arrives to take you to the old workshop, which was established over a century ago and kept majority of the original interior.
You will see artisans at work and the guide will explain the whole process - from designing to cutting and framing a stained glass window - all done by hand.
Then the participants can have a coffee break, after which they are given all necessary materials and start making their own stained glass object in the historical workshop, next to the master craftsmen making spectacular large pieces.
We will teach you how to cut glass, frame it and solder using Tiffany's method.
The ready made object is safely packed for the onward journey.
• Guided tour around the museum
• Coffee break
• 1 or 2 hours of work
Departure Point :Stained Glass Museum (Muzeum Witrazu), Zygmunta Krasinskiego 23, Krakow 31-111 Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.