Stairway to heven: A day trip through the Los Nevados Natural Park
Discover the magnificent central Andean mountains, walk between frailejones and pristine lagoons. Enjoy the volcanic landscape and after a 7 km trekking, take a hot spring bath surrounded by nature at 4,000 m.a.s.l.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Typical breakfast of the region
- Lunch - Typical lunch of the region
- Environmental interpretation guidance
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Laguna El Corazón
- Entry/Admission - Termales la Cabana
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Negra, Vía al Parque Nacional Los Nevados, Villamaría, Caldas, Colombia
Our first stop is at the viewpoint of Laguna Negra wetland, a strategic point for scenic landscape photographs. Here we will have breakfast and we will make a brief description of the ecosystem.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Río Gualí, Vía al Nevado, Casabianca, Tolima, Colombia
Senic landscape viewpoint where we will observe the waterfall of the Gualí river, Cerro Gualí and the volcanic landscape of the Los Nevados Natural Park. Ideal for photography.
At this point we will take a short acclimatization walk
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Laguna La LLorona, Vía al Nevado, Murillo, Villahermosa, Tolima, Colombia
At this stop we will observe the majestic La Llorona lagoon with emerald green waters surrounded by frailejones, large rocky walls and an thrilling view from the cliff of the Alto de Ventanas Valley.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Laguna El Corazón, Vía al Nevado, Murillo, Tolima, Colombia
After a scenic trekking we will arrive at the El Corazón lagoon, which receives this name for its shape. Here we will carry out an activity of connection with nature and with ourselves. This place is within a unique ecosystem and has a scenic landscape that you will never forget. We will also give time for photographs and to share with the guide and travel companions.
Watch swim the Andean Teal an the Ruddy Duck, rare colombian birds species at El Corazón.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Termales la Cabana, Murillo 731060 Colombia
After visiting the El Corazon lagoon, we continue the trekking to La Cabaña hot springs, a multicolored hot spring where we will relax and recharge energy to begin the descent to reach the starting point of the trekking.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service in the metropolitan area of Manizales: Acomodation/Tour - Tour/acommodation. meeting time: 04:00 a.m
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No es recomendable para viajeros con problemas de rodilla
- No es recomendable para menores de 14 años
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.