Stand Up Paddle + Snorkel
The Punta Negra dike is the main tourist spot near the city of San Juan.
The possibility of entering the water from the boards and with the snorkel are unique, since its beaches are not enabled for bathing and swimming.
The view from the middle of the mirror are unique. The proximity of the mountains and the wonderful mirror of water make the activity be enjoyed from the moment.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stand Up Paddle Equipment
What's excluded :
After receiving them at the meeting point, we give the instructions to start doing SUP. We go rowing and contemplate the wonderful landscape of our dike. After an hour of paddling and enjoying the water and the mountains, we return to the meeting point and start the snorkeling activity with a technical talk and then enjoy the underwater landscape.
At the end of the activities, a gift activity awaits you that you can take to continue enjoying the ride and adventure in Punta Negra.
Departure Point :Parador Punta Negra, San Juan Ruta Provincial 12, San Juan, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We can look for passengers at their accommodation. Maximum 4 people with an additional cost of $ 15 per passenger. The total itinerary, with the trip included, is approximately 5 hours.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.