Stand Up Paddle 4WD Day Trip from Noosa Including Great Beach Drive Experience
Stand up paddle boarding Noosa the ultimate day trip where you can experience a tropical paradise buzzing with wildlife and a thrilling 4X4 beach adventure. This unique stand up paddle tour takes you deep within the Great Sandy National Park to Double Island Point that can only be accessed at low tide along the beach and is ideal for all levels of stand up paddle boarding in a secluded and pristine Marine Park environment.
Expect to see many of the local wildlife on your Noosa stand up paddle adventure with many turtles (Six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here) often seen feeding and resting in the clear shallows of the lagoons and ocean are the Green Sea turtle, Loggerhead and Hawksbill turtle. Rays, Bottlenose dolphins, many different bird species, Humpback whales (over 35000 to pass this season) and soldier crabs in their thousands are also all frequent here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully qualified fun instruction
- Equipment (specialised stand up paddle boards, wetshirt/ wetsuit)
- National Park fees
- Ferry fees
- Light refreshments
- 4WD Great Beach Drive experience
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
stand up paddle boarding Noosa the ultimate day trip where you can experience a tropical paradise buzzing with wildlife and a thrilling 4X4 beach adventure. This unique stand up paddle tour takes you deep within the Great Sandy National Park to Double Island Point that can only be accessed at low tide along the beach and is ideal for all levels of stand up paddle boarding in a secluded and pristine Marine Park environment.
• Epic Ocean Adventures, Noosa, Queensland 4567 Australia
Departure Point :1: The J Noosa, 60 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia
2: Noosa Heads station, Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia
3: Pelican Boat Hire, 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please notify reservations if any flu like symptoms are experienced in the week before departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.