Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons
Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) Lessons are the hottest, newest and most popular activities in Hawaii. SUP on top of Hawaii's beautiful oceans and waterways is an experience unlike any other. Enjoy this core strenghtening water activity when you visit Hawaii.
MSH will take you on any beach in the calm south shores of Oahu where you can glide across the pacific ocean enjoying the beauty of the marine life beneath you as you cruise along. It is an exciting but peaceful experience that should be at the top or your "things to do" list while visiting Hawaii!
All of our lessons are taught by knowlegeable instructors who make the experience fun, because after all, for most of those visiting Hawaii, the goal is to enjoy your vacation while having as much fun as possible. LESSON AVAILABLE OFR A MINIMUM OF TWO PEOPLE.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Semi-Private tour
- Lessons provided by Professional Instructors
- Friendly and knowledgeable coaching that enables you to learn on your own pace
- All required equipment (Paddleboard and Paddle)
What's excluded :
Surf paddle lesson between waikiki and kaimana beaches. Perfect spot to learn and for first time experience.
Guaranteed to stand up at first lesson :)
• Kaimana Beach, 2863 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You should arrange pick up location by phone. We pick up from any hotels in Waikiki, take you to great location where is not crowded
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years old
- Adult must be present in group for participants under the age of 16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.