Stand Up Paddle Board Rental in Rose Bay
Spruce Creek estuary is a vast area to explore particularly when you take into account the smaller channels that only kayaks can squeeze through. We are located in an area where you have several choices to explore. You can kayak the open, shallow waters of Rose Bay. Maybe you want to do a little more slow exploring and head south to the backwaters of Spruce Creek. Or you want a little more adventure and head east to the tidal creeks and channels that lead to the inlet. Whichever you choose is going to give you a taste of wild Florida.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Use of One Stand Up Paddle Board
- USCG Certified life Jacket
What's excluded :
- Make an unforgettable memories paddle boarding in Rose Bay on a stand-up paddle board. Enjoy exploring the gorgeous estuaries of Rose Bay with this exciting mode of water transportation. Our Bay is teaming with local wildlife such as dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, and great birds of Florida. Whether you are just beginning or an expert, paddle boarding on Rose Bay/ Spruce Creek Preserve is an enjoyable experience for everyone. Although you can access the Intercoastal Waterway from here, our calm, inland waters are away from the busy Halifax/Intercoastal, allowing you to explore without stress or boat traffic. Come in and see us if you are looking for a serene stand-up paddle boarding experience!
Departure Point :5993 S Ridgewood Ave, Port Orange, FL 32127, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 18 to rent.
- Weight Restriction: 300 lbs
- Ages 16 - 17 may go out alone on the water but must have a parent/guardian on-grounds supervising.
- Ages 13 - 15 may be alone on watercraft but must have a parent/guardian on the water with them.
- Ages 8 - 12 must have an adult on the watercraft and is restricted to Tandem Kayaks or Pedal Boats only.
- 7 and *under are restricted to Pedal boats only. *Child must be able to sit alone and remain seated. LAP SITTING IS NOT ALLOWED.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.