Stand Up Paddle Board Tour
Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson.
We offer stand up paddle board (SUP) lesson from Budds Beach, a beautiful stretch of waterway in the heart of Surfers Paradise, on the spectacular Gold Coast.
We provide you with quality stand up paddle boards and paddles along with friendly and professional service so you can enjoy exploring the beautiful scenery. Come and have a SUP in paradise!
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Stand Up Paddle Board Hire
What's excluded :
- For groups of 5 or more people a lesson/tour is a great option. We start off with an introductory lesson and after allowing you some time to find your feet and master the basic maneuvers, your guide/instructor will take you on a scenic waterway tour, past some of the mansions owned by the Gold Coast rich and famous.
If you prefer to have your own personal instructor/guide to instruct you and go at a pace that best suits you then the private lesson is your best option. In the private lesson/tour we can cater to your own individual ability, preferences and we can also go at a time that best suits you. We can take from 1 person to 4 people in a private lesson.
And if you have never been paddle boarding before and just want to hire a board then the 15 minute introductory lesson is for you. The lesson includes a safety briefing and then an introduction and demonstration of the basic techniques that will enable you to feel able, confident and safe when using your paddle board.
Departure Point :25 River Dr, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Paddle Board Tour 10/16/2019 - 1/6/2022
Group Paddle Board Tour 10/16/2019 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.