Stand Up Paddle Boarding Byron Bay
Find out why Stand Up Paddle boarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing water sports in this 2.5 hour experience. We will pick you up from central Byron Bay and transfer you to our fabulous SUP location, Brunswick River. The lesson will include all equipment, expert instruction and transfers. Experience the thrill of walking on water while being surrounded by nature, you will even have the chance to spot incredible marine life such as turtles.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
We SUP in small groups, starting with important safety information we will cover all of the basics including; warm up, how to stand and control the board, proper stroke and turning techniques, correct posture and positioning, safe entry and exit from the water and most importantly we will have lots of fun. You will be surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape and have the chance to spot some amazing marine life including: dolphins, fish, seabirds marine plants and sea turtles.
Departure Point :5/11 Fletcher St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Use of digital waiver forms.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.