Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Sosua
We offer a fun and relaxing activity for the whole family, starting from 8 years old.
For your safety we provide all the necessary gear and instructors.
Join us on a fantastic way to get out on the water. Watch the sunset or the sunrise from the water.
Our location Sosua Beach offers calm and crystal clear water, the best location for Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
per adult from
What's included :
- All of the gear for paddle boarding
- Bottled water
- Pick up from Sosua
What's excluded :
- Pick up from Puerto Plata
- Pick up from Cabarete
Enjoy a fun and relaxing activity that also provides one of the best workouts out there. Take in the scenery and crystal clear waters at Sosua Beach.
Starting from Sosua Beach in Puerto Plata province, on the north coast of Dominican Republic. Begin your day in beautiful way on a stand up paddle board tour, which can be done anytime from sunrise until sunset.
You will be provided with an instructor who speaks English, Dutch, German, French and Spanish, and all of the necessary gear to keep you safe.
Enjoy a fun and relaxing activity which is suitable for the whole family, starting from 8 years old.
• Sosua Beach, Highway 5, Sosua 57600 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Eric Tours International, beach way 18 , 57000, Sosúa, Sosúa 57000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.