Stand Up Paddle Boarding Rental on Dickenson Bay
Come out and paddle with us for on Dickenson Bay in Antigua! Located on beautiful Dickenson Bay, a stand up paddle Antigua offers direct access to the tranquil Caribbean Sea, a perfect area to try SUP for the whole family. Rent a board for 1 hour or more (price per hour). We provide everything you need to get out on the water, including top of the line, USA Coast Guard approved equipment. Our equipment is great for all sizes. We have universal life jackets and Boards that float up to 400 pounds.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- You will arrive at Antigua Village Beach Resort on Dickenson Bay where the rental or tour will begin (transportation not provided). You will be greeted by a representative from SUP ANTIGUA and will begin filling out waiver forms. Then you will be fitted appropriately for SUP, Paddles, and Life Jackets. Then we will give you a quick tutorial or refresher course on the ins and outs of Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Antigua. We will show you where to go and how to make the most of your time. After your tour or rental is complete you will return the board to the shop on Dickenson Bay. We provide bathrooms and fresh water.
Departure Point :St. John's, St. John's, Saint John Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.