Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Lesson
Why lay down when you can stand up? Learn to stand up paddle, or SUP, in Kailua. This ancient water sport has made a major comeback with the help of new board technology, increasing the performance and ease of riding. Stand up paddling combines the thrill of surfing with the techniques of paddling, a match made in heaven. Kailua offers a variety of conditions, from flat water cruising to moderate chop and rolling waves. Lessons generally stick to the calmest areas to practice basic strokes and techniques.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stand up paddle board
What's excluded :
Our lessons start with paddling instruction and a brief intro class in our Beach Center. Next you’ll head to Kailua Beach Park where the instructor will help you launch your board and stand up. Paddle boarders head out towards Popo’ia “Flat Island” and typically land here for a break and island tour. Guides provide snacks and water and help capture photos on your SUP lesson.
• Kailua Beach Adventures, 130 Kailua Rd Suite 101B, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734-3420
Departure Point :130 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please check in 45 minutes before your tour time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.