Stand Up Paddle Surf Board Lesson
ProFuerte.com Water Sports center is one of the Best Stand Up Paddle Surf schools in all of Fuerteventura, Canary islands!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- wetsuit if necessary
What's excluded :
You will meet with the SUP instructor and have a quick briefing of what you will do. Then you will go down to the beach to go over theory, basics, technique, safety and finally beach practice. After everyone has the idea and feels ready then we will enter the water and begin with the basics. The idea is to get standing up on the Paddle Board and once everyone gets the hang of it you will then embark on a wonderful tour of our home Corralejo Bay and at the end return back to the beach feeling great after having so much fun!
• Parque Natural de Corralejo, Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
• Isla de Lobos, Puerto de Corralejo, 35660, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
• Playa De La Concha El Cotillo, Avenida Los Lagos, S/N, Fuerteventura Spain
Departure Point :Calle Cervera, 7, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/9/2019 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.