Stand Up Paddle Tour
Location: Herradura Bay
Length of the Tour: 2 hours
Pick Up Time: Depends on the tide
Includes: Gear, water and guide
Recommendations: Board shorts, swimming suit, sun glasses, sun block, towel, hat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Herradura Beach, Herradura, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
The SUP tour takes place in the calm waters of Herradura bay, after a security briefing on the beach your instructor will help you to get into the water and start a calm and fun ride around the bay the beautiful island of Herradura.
Enjoy morning tours or an incredible sunset paddles, the tour is much recommended for all ages.
All our instructors are fully bilingual, they are also certified lifeguards, very experienced and with an easy way to teach you and show you all the safety basics and techniques you need to know before surfing for the first time, “safety first” an instructor will stay close to you all times during the lesson.
Departure Point :Playa Herradura
Departure Time :Depends on the ocean tides
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.