Stand Up Paddle Yoga
Whether you're new to yoga or an experienced yogi, you will love our "SUP" yoga. Your session begins with a brief warm up as we paddle to our spot along to Anahulu stream. Here, where the lush riverbank of mangroves and native hau bushes shade the river, we begin our Yoga session.
Our boards are super stable. The location in the river is very calm and shallow, and there are no mosquitos. Our sessions are in the morning, allowing us to have the river mostly to ourselves, along with the green Hawaiian sea turtles, which are common to see in the morning time.
Your instructor is a certified yoga instructor who is passionate about what she does. She will customize your session for you, according to your experience and preference.
Come see why Rainbow Watersports has received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for the past 5 years!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- stand up paddle board, paddle
- life jacket
What's excluded :
Paddle along Haleiwa bay and part-way up the Anahulu stream, home of the Green Hawaiian Sea Turtles. Practice your yoga moves atop stable stand up paddle baords on calm water. This increases your sense of balance, as well as increases the calm you may find during your session, due to the beautiful, natural surroundings.
Vivi will be your host for this experience. She is a certified yoga instructor and an experienced stand up paddle instructor. Past yogis appreciate Vivi's calming and thorough way of describing the poses, and how she customizes each yoga experience to the ability of the guests. All experience levels welcome.
We are the original stand up paddle school on Oahu's North Shore, making people happy for 11 years now. Come “Stand Up” for a great cause: a portion of our profits go toward Operation Underground Railroad to help rescue children from sex slavery.
Our school, Rainbow Watersports, has been recognized in several media, including Rachel Raye's Every Day, Lifestrong, Huffington Post, Concierge.com, and more. We've been awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for 5 years straight, and have a 5-star rating on Yelp.
• Haleiwa Beach Park, 62-449 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712
• Kamehameha Highway Bridge #603 (Anahulu Stream), 62 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Departure Point :62-490 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.