Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson in Santa Barbara
Learn to stand-up paddleboard in beautiful Santa Barbara, with all equipment included! Your expert guide will teach you how to paddle, offer balance tips and accompany you on the water. All skill levels are welcome.-- you’ll be standing up on your board in no time! Outdoor activities in this Southern California city are great year-round.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour lesson
- Expert instructor
- Use of equipment (paddleboard, paddle, wetsuit)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
You'll learn to Stand Up Paddle and you'll Enjoy spending time around the boats in the harbor and the seals on the buoys with our awesome instructors leading the way!
• Santa Barbara Harbor, 132 Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2363
Departure Point :Cal Coast Adventures at West Beach, 45-99 W Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides are required to wear masks at the shop and rental stand but as soon as tours and lessons begin it is extremely easy to maintain a safe distance and the use of masks will only happen if requested by the client.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.