Stand Up Paddleboard Rental
Explore the calm waters of Cape Island Creek on a Stand Up Paddleboard. See Osprey and other
wildlife in the backyard of Cape May.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket, paddle and board leash
What's excluded :
- Renters will receive basic instruction in the use of the Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP). Life Jacket and
paddle are provided. A changing area is available at the dock and there is a calm area of Salt Marsh
to paddle in along with a small beach nearby.
Departure Point :1212 Wilson Dr, Cape May, NJ 08204, USA
Departure Time :6/6/2021 - 9/30/2021
6/6/2022 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.