Stand Up Paddleboard Tour in Casco Bay
Learn the basics of stand-up paddle boarding on land before launching at Mere Point in Brunswick for a leisurely 2 hour morning tour of Northwest Casco Bay! We will wear face masks/coverings when on land.
Stand-up paddle boarding is a great, fun way to sight see from the water. We are likely to see cormorants, sea gulls, osprey, great blue herons, snow egrets, ducks, and we might see fish jumping or a seal.
Paddlers of all ages will love exploring Casco Bay in this protected, scenic, historic area! There will be a break on land where we will stretch and have some snacks that you bring.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Stand-up paddle board, paddle, board leash, and life jacket
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Bay, Portland, ME
Our whole trip is on NW Casco Bay. We launch facing Birch Island and will either visit an uninhabited section of it or possible Whites Island if we head North or visit the southern tip of Mere Point if we head south. We will see lobstering and oystering while paddling. We will learn about the rich history of the area while enjoying the views. We will stop and have homemade hot muffins, tea and lemonade at the midpoint of our tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Alice's Awesome Adventures, 17 Webb Field Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011-8107
You will pass by the hub of Alice's Awesome Adventures while on this tour.
Departure Point :Mere Point Boat Launch, 15 Birch Island Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Tour may be moved to a second location for more favorable conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, strong winds or rain, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and water. Wear shoes that can get wet and stay on your feet, and bring a hat, sunglasses, and a windbreaker or synthetic fleece for warmth.
- A liability waiver and medical information form must be completed before the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- On day of tour, Covid-19 information restrictions will be shared and travelers must agree to terms and sign a waiver regarding their health.
- Not recommended for travelers with balance problems or inability to stand for prolonged time.
- Travelers must wear face masks (provided if needed) when on land or whenever within 6' of others.
- Due to Covid-19 requirements, travelers must provide their own face masks, hand sanitizer, water, snacks, sunscreen, bug repellent, and clothing.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you weigh more than 225 lbs, you can not participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.