Stand-Up Paddleboarding in San Francisco's Mission Bay
Come join Adventure Out for guided Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) tours and instructional clinics in the heart of San Francisco. Our tours depart from Pier 40 near the Ballpark in the SOMA / Mission Bay neighborhood of San Francisco. Our expert instructors will help you learn the basics if you are new to SUP’ing, or for more experienced paddlers we can hit the water and work on your technique and paddle power! Guided tours of the Mission Bay waterway will take us out to the World Famous McCovey Cove outside of the ballpark where the San Francisco Giants play. This is a Stand Up Paddleboarding opportunity that is like nowhere else in the world and a true hidden gem of any San Francisco experience. Pricing Explanation: $149 for the 1st person, $49 for each additional person.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pricing Explanation: $149 for the first person, $49 for each additional person.
- Stand Up Paddleboard, Paddle, Life Vest, Safety Whistle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Instructor Tip/Gratuity
We'll start with an introductory lesson on land. Once geared up, we'll head down the boat ramp and launch our paddle boards. We'll paddle from the boat launch down through Mission Bay to the world famous McCovey Cove outside of Right Field at the SF Giants Stadium!
-After booking, you MUST contact us immediately to confirm. Your reservation is NOT confirmed until you've contacted us and received a confirmation directly back from Adventure Out.
• Oracle Park, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107-2134
Departure Point :40 Pier, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.