Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Tulum with Snorkeling Included
You will see a beautiful place of Tulum and enjoying the ocean in another way. Another way of workout in the ocean with beautiful surrounding. Lets challenge the Ocean side.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
This is a traditional Hawaiian sport which promotes balance, strength and general fitness. It’s great for surfers and non-surfers alike, as it provides a good workout while at the same time it’s a fun way to view the natural surroundings. Take a SUP lesson from one of our experienced instructors or let us take you on a SUP tour. The perfect accompaniment for your vacation. Enjoy a fun Paddleboarding and Snorkeling tour in the crystal clear water and move to an almost unknown caribbean bay where you can snorkel in a stunning reef barrier. A full day dream that you will remember forever.
Departure Point :Papaya Playa Project, Carr. Tulum-Boca Paila Km 4.5, Tulum Beach, Zona Costera, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9/11/2019 - 12/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.