Stand Up Paddling Board Cusco 1 Day
Stand Up Paddling Board Cusco
Stand Up Paddle is a new modality that consists of standing or kneeling on a large board using a long paddle. This is a versatile sport, and you can surf waves or paddle in calm waters.
This new activity gives us the opportunity to enjoy our Peruvian lakes of the Peruvian Andes with a new perspective.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Two way transportation
- New and necessary equipment to SUP, (SUP board with security strap, life jacket, full wetsuit)
- Box lunch
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- A change of clothes
- An extra pair of sandals or tennis shoes
- We meet at 9 am in the center of Cusco, the Plaza de Armas, or if there is a large group, you will be picked up from your hotel. We bring you to the lake where we will go Stand Up Paddle Boarding, which will be at Huaypo, Piuray or Huacarpay depending on the climate.
We will travel for about an hour to arrive depending on traffic in the city.
Once we arrive, everyone will get all the necessary equipment, including a paddleboard (with security strap), life jacket, neoprene full body wetsuit and a paddle.
Once everyone is equipped, the head guide will give all the information that you need, including instructions on how to paddle and stay safe. We will begin to practice balancing, and once the clients can balance well, they will begin to paddle towards the center of the lake. We will be out paddling for about 2 hours depending on the ability of the group.
Once we have paddled back from the center of the lake, we will hang out for a while to enjoy the marvelous view of the Andes. We offer a box lunch that consists of a sandwich (veggies, avocado, ham, cheese, olives, tuna, tomatoes, onion, potatoes and more) and some beers.
Finally, we pack up all the equipment and return to Cusco the same way that we came. We will arrive in Cusco just later than 4 pm, as this is an all-day activity.
Departure Point :Portal Confiturias N° 211Plaza de Armas. Cusco - Perú
Departure Time :We meet at 9 am in the center of Cusco, the Plaza de Armas, or if there is a large group, you will be picked up from your hotel. We bring you to the lake where we will go Stand Up Paddle Boarding, which will be at Huaypo, Piuray or Huacarpay depending on the climate.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Optional photo service (Extra Charge)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.