Stand Up Paddling Tour in Split
If you are ready to have fun and experience Split and Marjan Park beaches in the best possible way, stand up paddle boarding is just the right choice for you. Combine fun, exercise and sightseeing all in one tour. Stand up paddling is not just a lot of fun but amazing cardio workout that is suited for all level of previous experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- SUP board and a paddle, security leash,snorkeling equipment & dry bags for personal belongings
- Life vest if required
- Photos from the tour
- Local licensed guide for the tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Start or finish your day with one of the most amazing sea adventures in Split. Jump on your Stand Up Paddle board and explore the Split from the sea and enjoy the view of many sights, from Marjan Park, Bene and Kasjuni beach, Tito's villa or amazing cliffs of the south side of Marjan Hill.
No matter if you are experienced paddler or a beginner in no time with the help of the guides you will be gliding on the water, relaxing and having fun. On this tour you will paddle and explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Split while taking a break for swimming, snorkelling, taking a lot of photos and even some cliff jumping.
Stand up paddle gives you a freedom to enjoy the beauty of Adriatic sea at your own pace and rhythm. Choose between morning or sunset tour and be part of this unforgettable adventure.
• Marjan Park, Split 21000 Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes to change after the tour, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), long sleeve (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t) shirt, quick drying sports shoes.
- Not suited for people with back problems, non swimmers and children under the age of 12. Please let us know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do small group outdoor tours where social distancing can be organized.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.