Standard Central Park Horse Carriage Ride (Long Loop - 45 Minutes)
With this ride, you pass by many historical landmarks of the Central Park by a horse-drawn carriage. This is a perfect activity for a romantic promenade or a fun ride with friends and family. This ride takes 40-45 minutes on a 2.5 miles trail. It has one stop at Cherry Hill/Friends Fountain to take pictures or just enjoy the view.
• Prices are per carriage, NOT per person. Each carriage takes up to 4 adults. 2 children under age of 7 are considered one adult.
per adult from
What's included :
- It is all inclusive. There are no additional fees or taxes.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wollman Rink, 830 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10065-7001
Wollman Rink is a public ice rink in the southern part of Central Park, Manhattan, New York City
Stop At: Central Park Carousel, 1802 65th St Transverse, New York City, NY 10065
The Central Park Carousel, officially the Michael Friedsam Memorial Carousel, is a vintage carousel located in Central Park in Manhattan, New York City
Stop At: Balto Statue, East Drive at 67th Street, New York City, NY 10024
Sculpture of lead sled dog that raced to deliver medicine saving Alaska's children from diphtheria
Stop At: Bethesda Fountain, Midpark at 72nd St. Transverse Central Park, New York City, NY
The Bethesda Fountain, the gorgeous focal point of the Bethesda Terrace, is one of the largest fountains in New York, measuring twenty-six feet high by ninety-six feet wide.
It is one of the most well known fountains in the world, and the statue at its center was the only sculpture to have been commissioned as a part of Central Park's original design.
This neoclassical sculpture, also known as Angel of the Waters, features an eight-foot bronze angel who stands above four small cherubim representing health, purity, temperance, and peace.
The angel herself carries a lily in one hand while the other remains outstretched, poised in the action of delivering a blessing on the water pouring from around her feet and into the basin at the bottom of the fountain. This is to commemorate the 1842 opening of the Croton Aqueduct, which supplied New York City with fresh water.
Stop At: Bow Bridge, 74th Street West of Bethesda Terrace, Connecting Cherry Hill and The Ramble, New York City, NY
The Bow Bridge is a cast iron bridge located in Central Park, New York City, crossing over The Lake and used as a pedestrian walkway. It is decorated with an interlocking circles banister, with eight planting urns on top of decorative bas-relief panels.
Stop At: Heckscher Playground, 65th St Transverse, New York City, NY 10019
Oldest playground in Central Park, with climbing structures, slides, water features & restrooms.
Stop At: Columbus Circle, Broadway & 59th Street, New York City, NY 10019
Columbus Circle is a traffic circle and heavily trafficked intersection in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located at the intersection of Eighth Avenue, Broadway, Central Park South, and Central Park West, at the southwest corner of Central Park.
Departure Point :José Julián Martí Statue, W 59th St &, Center Drive, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Popular for romantic couples
- Popular with kids
- Maximum of 4 adults for each carriage. 2 kids under the age of 7 are considered one adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.