Standard Flight Experience with Matterhorn View from Zermatt
Fly high in the sky and experience the pleasure of flying as free as a bird! Take off and explore Zermatt's stunning panoramas with the Matterhorn as a highlight!
Zermatt, in southern Switzerland’s Valais canton, is one of the most popular mountain resorts renowned for skiing, climbing and hiking. The town, at an elevation of around 1,600m, lies below the iconic, pyramid-shaped Matterhorn peak.
Here you have the chance to experience a one-in-a-lifetime adventure - a tandem paragliding flight in 3000-4000m altitude!
At the meeting point you’ll be introduced to your friendly instructor who’ll give you a presentation on the activity and safety protocols.
Then the exact spot of the day will be chosen depending on the weather and wind conditions, officially making the beginning of your paragliding adventure!
The most popular flights start from over 3000m, from where you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the famous Matterhorn view.
What's included :
- Friendly instructor
What's excluded :
The adventure is stating in Zermatt, taking the special train to the mountains during the train trip you will enjoy the amazing view has Zermatt till we arrive at take off to start to glide to Zermatt enjoying the fantastic Matterhorn view
• Zermatt, Zermatt, Canton of Valais, Swiss Alps
Departure Point :Bahnhofpl. 7, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.