Standing Indian Mountain Hike plus Wine Tasting
Meet us at Andy's Market located 90-miles from Atlanta in Clayton Georgia. meeting time varies per season. Come and explore the beautiful trails of Standing Indian Mountain in the morning and have a picnic-style lunch. After our hike, you will experience wine tasting at local wineries, where you will enjoy tastings of six different flavorful wines. This is a full-day journey in an incredible part of the country!
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Picnic Style Lunch - turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm
- Wine tasting at Stonewall Creek Vineyard , or 12 Spies
- Tasting of 4 to 6 different wines
- Local guide - trained in First Aid and CPR
- Entry/Admission - Stonewall Creek Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - 12 Spies Vineyards and Farm
- Entry/Admission - Standing Indian Mountain
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonewall Creek Vineyards, 323 Standing Deer Ln, Tiger, GA 30576-1990
depends on the availability, we will visit the Stonewall or 12 Speis Vinyard. do the wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 12 Spies Vineyards and Farm, 550 Black Branch Rd, Rabun Gap, GA 30568-2809
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Standing Indian Mountain, Smithbridge, Macon, NC 28734
A 10 Plus 2 rough mile hike.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Clayton, GA 30525, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2016 - 11/30/2025
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Loctions is 90-miles from Atlanta
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.