Stansted Airport to Central London Executive Luxury Vehicle Private transfers
*All Vehicles are Executive Mercedes BMW or Audi
*Meet and Greet service
*This is a private transfer reserved solely for you and your party.
*24 hours customer support
*Our service start from the time you book till we drop you at your destinations
*All our staff are trained to help you every step of the way
*We have a 90 minutes free waiting policy
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- 90 minutes free waiting after the flight lands
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a Meet and Greet Service.
our driver will go into the arrival hall 45 minutes after the flight lands, and wait a further 45 minutes. if you come out early, please call our emergency line, and we will arrange for your driver to go in. if you get delayed in immigration or picking up your luggage and feel that you will not make it for the 90 minutes cut off time, then please call us immediately, so that we keep your driver waiting. if we don't hear from you within the 90 minutes, then we will release the driver and you will lose your transfer. so please inform us of any delay so that you don't miss your transfer. we pay for car park charge. we monitor all flights before sending driver in, if your flight is delayed we will send driver in accordingly, so long as you do not change your flight from the one you had provided while booking your transfer. please inform us of any flight change, before you board your flight.
If for any reason you do not see your driver, please call us on our emergency line we are here 24/7 we will arrange for the driver to meet you wherever you are waiting. once you meet your driver he will help you with your luggage and take you to his vehicle and drive you to your hotel. remember we are a door to door service. driver will have to drop you in front of your hotel or your private address
Departure Point :
Meeting point in front of Airport information desk Please make sure to provide arrival flight number date and schedule arrival time
AirportsStansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted Mountfitchet CM24 1QW England
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :London, UK - Any Central London Hotel within these Postal code areas. W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14, WC1, WC2. EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4.SE1, SE11, N1.SW1, SW3, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW10.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- infant seats subject availability
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their transfer with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the transfers There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every transfers Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every trip, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.