Star Casual Sunset & Show Cruise
Welcome to a fun and exciting evening of casual elegance with Aloha on the Star of Honolulu’s Star Sunset Dinner Cruise featuring the Star’s signature mai tai, a delectable 3-course tenderloin of beef and all-you-can-eat crab legs dinner, the largest Hawaiian show on the ocean and dancing!
Start your Hawaiian cruise from the moment you arrive with the Star’s festive pier hula show. Crew welcome you aboard as you’re seated in a beautifully renovated ballroom. Wave bon voyage with mai tai in hand and flower behind your ear as the ship departs Honolulu harbor.
Savor a succulent 3-course meal with Waipoli baby romaine salad, tenderloin of beef and all-you-can-eat snow crab legs, and Hawaii’s favorite macadamia nut ice cream, freshly baked poi loaf and Kona blend coffee and tea service.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the sunset, the cityscape, and Diamond Head from panoramic walk around decks or the observation deck 60-feet above the ocean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Three-course Crab & Steak Dinner
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Coffee and Tea
- Live Hawaiian music
- Polynesian Show
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (optional)
- Other Beverages
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (available at additional costs)
- Dine in casual elegance! Enjoy a delicious Signature Mai Tai, succulent 3-course crab and steak dinner, festive "60 Years of Aloha" show and breathtaking views of the sunset and Waikiki coastline! Plus, enjoy all-you-can-eat crab from 1/1/21 through 12/31/21.
Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-person tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters.
• Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises, Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
• One Signature Mai Tai
• Salad - Waipoli Baby Romaine, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
• Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
• Crab & Steak Dinner - Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
• Macadamia Nut Ice Cream - Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato
Departure Point :Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• ALA MOANA - Mahukona Street 4:30PM • ALOHILANI RESORT - Front Entrance 4:30PM • AMBASSADOR - Namahana Street 4:20PM • HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE - Grand Islander Bus Depot 4:30PM • HYATT REGENCY - Koa Avenue (under green awning) 4:30PM • ISLAND COLONY - Seaside Avenue Entrance 4:20PM • PRINCE WAIKIKI - Main Entrance 4:20PM • SHERATON WAIKIKI - Aloha Landing Bus Depot 4:30PM • WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT - Paoakalani Avenue Bus Loading Zone 4:30PM
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended
- Route: The cruise ship is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off available at additional costs
- Wheelchair Accessibility (for transportation and cruise): Are available upon request. The tour operator requests 48 hours advance notice.
- Please Note: Menus subject to change Special Menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- For full Star Care Program, please visit
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.