Starfish and Stingray City Adventure with Snorkeling
Take in three of the Cayman Islands best attractions by joining us on an adventure like no other. Visit Stingray City, Coral Garden and Starfish Snorkel.
Tour duration is 3.5 hours and guided by experience local Caymanian crew. Tour includes free snorkel gear, feed for stingrays, water and soda, along with transportation from cruise terminal or local resorts within George Town and the Seven Mile Beach area. The first stop on this adventurous journey is at Coral Garden, where water depth reaches eight to ten feet in depth. To ensure safety of all passengers, guest are required to be outfitted with life vest. The second stop is at Stingray City, where guest can stand on a shallow sandbar and feed stingrays as they glide over the sandy white bottom. Stingray City is the highlight of the tour and the longest stop on this journey. The last stop is at Starfish Point, where guest can find some of the largest starfish in the North sound in knee deep water.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Departs from main cruise ship terminal (Royal Watler Terminal)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Central George Town and Seven Mile Beach
- Professional guides
- Sightseeing Tour
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Sodas and Water
- Sheltered vessel
- Entry/Admission - Stingray City
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stingray City, KY1- 1205 Grand Cayman
Stingray City is one of the top attractions within the Cayman Islands. With some of the largest southern stingrays in the Caribbean, Stingray City is a must when visiting the Cayman Islands.
On this three stop tour, you will have the opportunity to swim among some of the largest stingrays and most colorful reefs surrounding the Cayman Islands. In Stingray City the crystal clear water does not exceed five feet; the highlight of the excursion is the picture taking moment. With the assistance of boat crew, visitors will have the chance to pose near stingrays for the perfect picture, a moment not to be missed.
Stop At: Starfish Point, Water Cay Rd Grand Cayman
During the final stop of Starfish Snorkel, guests can relax in shallow water and view various species of starfish with friends and family for a great photo opportunity. Starfish snorkeling is the highlight of the tour for many, especially for visitors with young kids.
Departure Point :Royal Watler Cruise Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Departs from Royal Watler Cruise Terminal in George Town. Courtesy shuttle picks up at Royal Watler Terminal for cruise ship passengers and resort lobby for hotel/condo guest. Ports
- Royal Watler Cruise Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please book the earliest tour to your arrival time to ensure you are returned to your ship prior to boarding time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.