Stargazing - AstroExperience
Astronomical observation experience at a natural place up in the mountain where you can relax in our new amphitheatre designed for you to sit back and watch this brilliant sky and sit around a campfire in winter with a homemade pisco sour whilst listening to an explanatory talk from a specialized astronomical guide about the southern sky. After gazing thousands of stars with the naked eye you have the opportunity to observe the stars and planets with our professional telescope of 20 inches. The tour ends after two hours with taking a nocturnal photography as a souvenir.
• Night sky observation up in the mountains of Pisco Elqui
• Learn more about the southern celestial objects
• Enjoy a delicious Pisco Sour around a campfire in winter.
• Observe the stars, planets & galaxies through our 20" telescope
• Complimentary pickup and drop off from the head office in Pisco Elqui
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Amphitheatre for observing
- astronomical guide
- digital nocturnal photo
- observation by telescope 20
- Homemade Pisco Sour
- transport from/to Pisco Elqu
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turismo Migrantes, O'higgins S/N, Pisco Elqui 1700000 Chile
We meet in Pisco Elqui and leave for a place called the island a solitary and clear skied area inside the mountain 15 minutes away to soon enjoy a unique ASTRO-EXPERIENCE amidst a log fire inside an amphitheatre with a homemade pisco sour whilst listening to our bilingual tour guide.
Commencing with an astronomy talk inside the amphitheatre incorporating an observation program of 7 celestial objects approximately through our professional telescope, complemented by enjoyable interactions, understanding and identifying objects in the sky with the naked eye.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Turismo Migrantes, O´Higgins s/n - Pisco Elqui, Paihuano, Coquimbo, Chile
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The realization of this tour depends on the weather conditions of the day of the tour. In case it is cloudy, we will have to cancel the tour. We will communicate this information to our clients as soon as possible. If the tour is cancelled, you can schedule the tour for another day or we will refund your money. 100% of the money will be refunded within the following 72 working hours.
- having food/dinner before the tour and wear comfortable and warm clothes.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.