State Russian Museum visit with guide
Embrace this 3h guided visit, with pickup, to the State Russian Museum and be amazed with the collection of Russian pictorial art, which includes more than 5000 art pieces and is one of the main museums in Russia. You will observe Russian icons of the largest fine arts center in Ancient Russia as Novgorod, Moscow, Pskov, Yaroslavl, Vologda, Tver.
During the excursion to Russian museum you will see the pictures of great Russian artists: I.Y. Repin, V.M, Vasnetsov. V.A. Serov, I.I. Levitan, A.K. Savrasov, I.N. Kramskoi, M.A. Vrubel and others. Our guide will show a lot of masterpieces of Russian pictorial art: “The ninth Wave” by I.K. Aivazovsky, “The last day of Pompei” by K.P. Bryullov, “The ship grove” by I.I. Shishkin, “Moonlight night on the Dnieper” by A.I. Kuindzhi, “Suvorov crossing the Alps” by V.I. Surikov.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide for 3 hours
- Skip the line admission tickets to the Russian museum.
- Entry/Admission - State Russian Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: State Russian Museum, Inzhenernaya St., 4 Metro: Gostiny Dvor, Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
The Russian museum is the first state museum in Russia and the epicenter of Russian art. It includes more than 400 thousand works of Russian and Soviet art, graphic arts, sculpture, decorative and applied arts.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.