Stavanger Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
While in port in Stavanger, take a City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour to experience all the local sights and attractions. With your 24-hour pass, you can see the sights of this prominent Norwegian port city aboard an open-top, double-decker bus that includes informative audio commentary. Hop on and off as you please at any of the 11 tour stops around the city including Stavanger Cathedral, the Petroleum Museum and the Ledaal royal residence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shopping
- All vouchers valid until 26th September 2020
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- When your cruise ship docks at the Stavanger port, board the open-top, double-decker City Sightseeing bus at any of the 11 conveniently located stops around the city. Sit back and relax as you travel through Stavanger and enjoy 360-views and informative commentary.
Stay on board for the entire 50-minute loop, or hop on and off as you please to explore by foot. Visit Stavanger Cathedral, check out the Ledaal royal residence, and poke around the Petroleum Museum or Stavanger Museum to learn about the city's industrial and artistic history and legacy.
City Sightseeing Stavanger Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
1. Strandkaien Cruise Terminal
2. Tourist Information & Stavanger Cathedral
3. Petroleum Museum
4. Victoria Hotel, Skansekaien
5. Petroleum Museum
6. Tourist Information & Stavanger Cathedral
7. Stavanger Museum
8. Museum of Archaeology
9. Stavanger Art Museum
10. Ledaal Royal Residence
11. Strandkaien Cruise Terminal
Departure Point :Stop 1 is located at Strandkaien Cruise Terminal. For specific cruise passenger information, please see 'Additional Info'.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :At the 'end' of the tour, the bus will return to the first departure point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that this tour only operates when there is a cruise ship in port (April - September). Refer to the calendar to double-check availability
- Important Cruise Passenger Info: Arrivals into Strandkaien Cruise Terminal will be able to board the bus directly outside of the terminal, where Stop 1 is located. Ships that arrive on the opposite side to Strandkaien, can join the bus tour at the Victoria Hotel, Stop 4.
- Audio commentary available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Russian, Norwegian
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at Bus Stop 1 (Strandkaien Cruise Terminal & Old Stavanger). Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- Most travelers can participate
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.