Steel Pan Class
Learning a national instrument is always a unique experience that you can check off your bucket list. This activity is like no other. There is no musical experience required, this class caters for adults and children with little or no experience and skilled musicians alike.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Snacks and Bottled Water.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
For this experience, the history of the Steel Pan will be explained and then we get straight into learning to play the instrument. We will learn a scale and a song of your choice from the stack. You will learn a major scale and a song during the period. A video will be made and sent via whats app or e mail or the customer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be any where on the island off Tobago. Airports
- Tobago Airport, Tobago
- Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.