Step In Caucasus
This if we say so ourselves, is an outstanding itinerary, capturing the best of Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia, one of our favorite regions for cultural adventure. Taking you from the shores of the Caspian Sea and the splendid history of Baku, through the pretty wine fields of Kakheti and up to the spectacular High Caucasus mountains, you will be following in the footsteps of Silk Road traders, Crusader Knights and Ottoman Princes. This region, lying at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, is packed with the legends of the Golden Fleece, stunning scenery and warm and hospitable people. It also, amazingly, remains relatively unknown even to many experienced travelers and this is the perfect summer trip for those wanting a diverse experience in an often overlooked part of our world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After arrival in Baku Start the 2nd day with the visit to the Palace of the Shirvans - the most striking example of the Medieval palace structures in Azerbaijan, the Maiden's Tower, visit Dzhuma Mosque, shops of antiques and carpets, and the Carpet Museum the impressive building located on the seafront. Have a walk in Naberezhny park (Boulevard) - the second largest one in the Europe or why not to take a boat trip?
Continue your journey crossing two country border, where as you visit different historical sites, ancient and medieval constructions and many more. In Georgia take a visit to a farmer's house to see a unique 300-year-old wine cellar. Here, we get acquainted with the unique traditional way of wine-making and taste some of the typical wines of the region. During the trip visit the ancient capital and religious center of Georgia, Mtskheta, visit Jvari Church and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral UNESCO World Heritage sites. Later head to the town of Gori and its’ historical places: Uplistsikhe Cave Town (1st millennium BC) and Stalin Museum. Definitely, explore magnificent mountain region of the country named Kazbegi - along the Georgian Military Highway.
Dedicate time to stroll the streets of the beautiful capital of Georgia - Tbilisi. The sightseeing tour includes Metekhi Church, Sulphur Baths; Narikala Fortress, the Synagogue; Sioni Cathedral and many more; All these sights mark the end of the Old Town and they are in close proximity and pleasant walking distance. Then head to Armenia, get a chance to visit Haghpat Monastery, included in UNESCO World Heritage List. Try different perspective and take the excursion with Dilijan - through the charming nature and extraordinary architecture. Visit Lake Sevan. Climb up Sevan Peninsula and see Sevanavank Monastery atop the mountain. Explore Yerevan during city tour and its' ancient sites which have been preserved up to modern era: Etchmiatsin Cathedral, St. Hripsime Church, and Zartnots Temple. Visit State History Museum of Armenia. Take an excursion to Garni, the only pagan temple (1 AD) in Armenia. Nearby is the beautiful Christian Monastery of Geghard, carved out of solid rock.
During the Day 11 Start of the tour of the Tatev Monastery is a masterpiece of confluence of ingenious medieval architecture and fabulous nature of Armenia. Monastery is located on the edge of a giant gorge; therefore, Visitors can reach it by bus through the pass, or by the Rope-way, which is the longest in the world (5.7 km) and registered in the Guinness Book of World Records! From the longest non-stop double track cable car enjoy an incredible view - merge of heaven and earth from height of 320 m. On this day (12) after breakfast we drive back to Tbilisi and say farewell. Hoping you enjoyed each moment of the journey!
Make your Step In Treasures of Caucasus!
Departure Point :As per Itinerary
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.