Stepping out of the Veil - visit to the unique Barefoot College, Tilonia
This tour is not about historical monuments or nature. Rather this is a visit to a place that leads the social transformation sweeping our ancient land. Visit an inspiring centre that empowers, educates women. The centre helps bring about real change at the grassroots level.
With international fame and students coming for its unique educational modules from all over the world, this is a centre that will leave you happy, intrigued and inspired.
An easy day trip from Jaipur about 90 minutes one way from Jaipur city and in beautiful rural setting, Tilonia will be an unforgettable addition to your holiday !
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fee and guide to centre
What's excluded :
- All personal expenditures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiloniya, Rajasthan 305816, India
Full day tour to Barefoot collage (Tilonia) by an ac taxi. The Social Work and Research Centre, widely known as the Barefoot College is a voluntary organization working in the fields of education, skill development, health, drinking water, women empowerment and electrification through solar power for the upliftment of rural people, which was founded by Bunker Roy in 1972.
Evening back to Jaipur and drop at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Arya Niwas, Sansar Chandra Rd, behind Amber Tower, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.